Welcome to Truecodeing.tk plz join are other site TrueGamerz.tk
Site admin Dirty_Tazer & Bman24 & Snick458 & Always_Jonezen have any questions ask a admin or a mod
Welcome to Truecodeing.tk plz join are other site TrueGamerz.tk
Site admin Dirty_Tazer & Bman24 & Snick458 & Always_Jonezen have any questions ask a admin or a mod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TrueGamerz.tk

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We have a new site that's a vbulliten join TrueGamerz.Tk
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Xx...Tazer...xX (1239)
waxing your bored I_vote_lcapwaxing your bored I_voting_barwaxing your bored I_vote_rcap 
bman24 (247)
waxing your bored I_vote_lcapwaxing your bored I_voting_barwaxing your bored I_vote_rcap 
Always_Jonezen (155)
Navy-Hawk (121)
qwerty (91)
CjZitical (91)
snick458 (80)
MAG (77)
»Air Bourne« (76)
.-jZeIvIiiX-. (73)
Latest topics
» Socom FTB3 USA Gamesave 100% Complete
waxing your bored I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:31 pm by pandemic44

» Making a scantime crypter - VB.net
waxing your bored I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:01 am by shayl

» VERY IMPORTANT !!!!!!!!!!
waxing your bored I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:34 pm by kfederigan

» my FTB3 gamesave request
waxing your bored I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:39 pm by The.S.Man

» How To Install Pspsdk (PRX Compiler)
waxing your bored I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:47 pm by xUnD3ADxMARIN3x

» Hope's
waxing your bored I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:51 pm by nemopsp

» Offline Guns Online No Need Gamesaves!
waxing your bored I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:08 pm by jeshuag

» Need Game Save Please
waxing your bored I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:15 am by guy mandude

» my gsave request
waxing your bored I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:57 pm by Killin

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 120 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:05 pm
Statistics
We have 826 registered users
The newest registered user is netanter

Our users have posted a total of 3902 messages in 2169 subjects
Poll
Do you like too shop online??
Yes
waxing your bored I_vote_lcap25%waxing your bored I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 14 ]
no
waxing your bored I_vote_lcap25%waxing your bored I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 14 ]
Don't have credit card
waxing your bored I_vote_lcap51%waxing your bored I_vote_rcap
 51% [ 29 ]
Total Votes : 57
HITS
HTML Hit Counter
Web Counter
facebook
truecodeing

truecodeing

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Truecodeing on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Music playlist

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

waxing your bored

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xx...Tazer...xX
Owner
Owner
Xx...Tazer...xX

T®ue Points : 1102678
T®ue Reputation : 40

waxing your bored Empty
PostSubject: waxing your bored   waxing your bored I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:36 am

A Simple Waxing
How To Keep Your Base Gliding Fast
Early-season ice and human-made snow will scrape the wax off your board like a cheese grater, but a simple waxing here and there will keep you riding high rather than stuck in the flats. Here’s how it’s done.

Tools needed
Base cleaner and cloth
Wax
Iron
Level work station
Scraper

1. Clean It Up
The first step is to clean your base. You want to get all that grime off so the wax really takes. You can either use base cleaner and a rag or, to take the more involved route, run a hot iron over the base, apply a thin layer of wax, and scrap instantly. The “hot scrape” technique cleans your base by opening the pores and allowing any muck that might be hiding in there to be pulled out. Keeping your base clean might not be as much of an issue in the winter, but come spring and summer there’s a lot of contaminants in the snow, so a good base cleaning is crucial

2. Loosen Up
It’s a good idea to loosen the bolts on your board. Reason is, the bolts conduct heat when you run the iron over them and then create small dimples in your base. You don’t have to remove them entirely, just loosen them a little so you’re waxing a nice level base.

3. Get To Waxing
This is where you’ve got some decisions to make. First, choose a wax that best suits the conditions (e.g., temperature) you’re shredding in. You can never go wrong with a good all-temp wax. When applying wax keep in mind that your edge is the section of base that takes the most abuse, so it’s smart to use a harder wax along your edges. There are a couple different application techniques, but the idea is the same. You want an even coat of wax across the base.

4. Scrape It
After you’ve waxed your board, set it aside and let it cool for about a half hour or until it’s room temperature. Then get your scraper. Make sure you’re working with a sharp scraper, otherwise you’ll make the process harder on yourself. The most important thing when scraping is to make long smooth strokes. Short choppy scraping will hurt your cause. Keep it smooth, kid.

5. Brush Up
The point of the final brush is to remove any excess wax you might not have hit with your scraper. Don’t be afraid to really put some elbow grease into it, the idea is to expose the structure of your base, because the structure is what moves moisture, which cuts down on suction, and that’s what allows you to really haul ass.
“Put your hand under the topsheet to get a feel for how hot the board is getting. It should never be more than warm to the touch. The only way to really damage your base is to leave the iron sitting in one place. Don’t do that.”

waxing your bored Hardwa10
Back to top Go down
https://truecodeing.forumotion.net

waxing your bored
Page 1 of 1