Welcome to Truecodeing.tk plz join are other site TrueGamerz.tk
Site admin Dirty_Tazer & Bman24 & Snick458 & Always_Jonezen have any questions ask a admin or a mod
Welcome to Truecodeing.tk plz join are other site TrueGamerz.tk
Site admin Dirty_Tazer & Bman24 & Snick458 & Always_Jonezen have any questions ask a admin or a mod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TrueGamerz.tk

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We have a new site that's a vbulliten join TrueGamerz.Tk
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Xx...Tazer...xX (1239)
Convert MOV to FLV on Mac OS X with highest quality I_vote_lcapConvert MOV to FLV on Mac OS X with highest quality I_voting_barConvert MOV to FLV on Mac OS X with highest quality I_vote_rcap 
bman24 (247)
Convert MOV to FLV on Mac OS X with highest quality I_vote_lcapConvert MOV to FLV on Mac OS X with highest quality I_voting_barConvert MOV to FLV on Mac OS X with highest quality I_vote_rcap 
Always_Jonezen (155)
Navy-Hawk (121)
qwerty (91)
CjZitical (91)
snick458 (80)
MAG (77)
»Air Bourne« (76)
.-jZeIvIiiX-. (73)
Latest topics
» Socom FTB3 USA Gamesave 100% Complete
Convert MOV to FLV on Mac OS X with highest quality I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:31 pm by pandemic44

» Making a scantime crypter - VB.net
Convert MOV to FLV on Mac OS X with highest quality I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:01 am by shayl

» VERY IMPORTANT !!!!!!!!!!
Convert MOV to FLV on Mac OS X with highest quality I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:34 pm by kfederigan

» my FTB3 gamesave request
Convert MOV to FLV on Mac OS X with highest quality I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:39 pm by The.S.Man

» How To Install Pspsdk (PRX Compiler)
Convert MOV to FLV on Mac OS X with highest quality I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:47 pm by xUnD3ADxMARIN3x

» Hope's
Convert MOV to FLV on Mac OS X with highest quality I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:51 pm by nemopsp

» Offline Guns Online No Need Gamesaves!
Convert MOV to FLV on Mac OS X with highest quality I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:08 pm by jeshuag

» Need Game Save Please
Convert MOV to FLV on Mac OS X with highest quality I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:15 am by guy mandude

» my gsave request
Convert MOV to FLV on Mac OS X with highest quality I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:57 pm by Killin

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 120 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:05 pm
Statistics
We have 826 registered users
The newest registered user is netanter

Our users have posted a total of 3902 messages in 2169 subjects
Poll
Do you like too shop online??
Yes
Convert MOV to FLV on Mac OS X with highest quality I_vote_lcap25%Convert MOV to FLV on Mac OS X with highest quality I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 14 ]
no
Convert MOV to FLV on Mac OS X with highest quality I_vote_lcap25%Convert MOV to FLV on Mac OS X with highest quality I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 14 ]
Don't have credit card
Convert MOV to FLV on Mac OS X with highest quality I_vote_lcap51%Convert MOV to FLV on Mac OS X with highest quality I_vote_rcap
 51% [ 29 ]
Total Votes : 57
HITS
HTML Hit Counter
Web Counter
facebook
truecodeing

truecodeing

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Truecodeing on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Music playlist

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Convert MOV to FLV on Mac OS X with highest quality

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xx...Tazer...xX
Owner
Owner
Xx...Tazer...xX

T®ue Points : 1102678
T®ue Reputation : 40

Convert MOV to FLV on Mac OS X with highest quality Empty
PostSubject: Convert MOV to FLV on Mac OS X with highest quality   Convert MOV to FLV on Mac OS X with highest quality I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:12 am

Convert MOV to FLV on Mac OS X with highest quality possible
Recently I trying to convert 1080i60 MOV video files exported from Final Cut Express with high quality settings to 320×240 FLV files so that I could put them onto my websites. The tool I was using was video2swf, but the quality of the converted files is terrible, even with the quality at 100 and the bitrate set anywhere between 256 to an excessive 1024. Basically, the FLV looks like something you'd see at 70 quality, no matter what the bitrate, and even if I try the 2 pass method.

Have you got the same issues like me? In order to solve it, I tried another alternative tool for OS X called Moyea Video Converter for Mac which is powerful to help me convert MOV to FLV at a video of 256 at 320×240 at 30fps with perfect output quality.
If you just look for this kind of program to help you convert MOV to FLV, the following solution I finally found out may be greatly helpful for you.
Preparation: Free download Moyea Video Converter for Mac here, install and run it.
Step 1: Add MOV files into this program
Step 2: Set output format and location
After all the MOV files are loaded, you can select the output format as FLV from the drop-down list “Format” as well as set the destination folder from the “Output”, if not, the output files will be saved in the default path automatically.

Step 3: Set advanced settings
After clicking the “Settings” button to open a profile panel, you can adjust audio or video parameters like
“Size as 320×240, Bitrate as 256kbps, Framerate as 30fps”.
Step 4: Convert
Once all the settings are done, you can click the “Convert” button to start converting. Just few minutes, you can get the FLV files by open the destination folder and then you can upload them on your websites.
Due to Moyea Mac Video Converter, all MOV files can be uploaded on websites with highest quality possible.
Back to top Go down
https://truecodeing.forumotion.net

Convert MOV to FLV on Mac OS X with highest quality
Page 1 of 1