Welcome to Truecodeing.tk plz join are other site TrueGamerz.tk
Site admin Dirty_Tazer & Bman24 & Snick458 & Always_Jonezen have any questions ask a admin or a mod
Welcome to Truecodeing.tk plz join are other site TrueGamerz.tk
Site admin Dirty_Tazer & Bman24 & Snick458 & Always_Jonezen have any questions ask a admin or a mod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TrueGamerz.tk

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We have a new site that's a vbulliten join TrueGamerz.Tk
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Xx...Tazer...xX (1239)
MYSQL CONNECT INSTRUCTIONS AND ERRORS - PHP I_vote_lcapMYSQL CONNECT INSTRUCTIONS AND ERRORS - PHP I_voting_barMYSQL CONNECT INSTRUCTIONS AND ERRORS - PHP I_vote_rcap 
bman24 (247)
MYSQL CONNECT INSTRUCTIONS AND ERRORS - PHP I_vote_lcapMYSQL CONNECT INSTRUCTIONS AND ERRORS - PHP I_voting_barMYSQL CONNECT INSTRUCTIONS AND ERRORS - PHP I_vote_rcap 
Always_Jonezen (155)
Navy-Hawk (121)
qwerty (91)
CjZitical (91)
snick458 (80)
MAG (77)
»Air Bourne« (76)
.-jZeIvIiiX-. (73)
Latest topics
» Socom FTB3 USA Gamesave 100% Complete
MYSQL CONNECT INSTRUCTIONS AND ERRORS - PHP I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:31 pm by pandemic44

» Making a scantime crypter - VB.net
MYSQL CONNECT INSTRUCTIONS AND ERRORS - PHP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:01 am by shayl

» VERY IMPORTANT !!!!!!!!!!
MYSQL CONNECT INSTRUCTIONS AND ERRORS - PHP I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:34 pm by kfederigan

» my FTB3 gamesave request
MYSQL CONNECT INSTRUCTIONS AND ERRORS - PHP I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:39 pm by The.S.Man

» How To Install Pspsdk (PRX Compiler)
MYSQL CONNECT INSTRUCTIONS AND ERRORS - PHP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:47 pm by xUnD3ADxMARIN3x

» Hope's
MYSQL CONNECT INSTRUCTIONS AND ERRORS - PHP I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:51 pm by nemopsp

» Offline Guns Online No Need Gamesaves!
MYSQL CONNECT INSTRUCTIONS AND ERRORS - PHP I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:08 pm by jeshuag

» Need Game Save Please
MYSQL CONNECT INSTRUCTIONS AND ERRORS - PHP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:15 am by guy mandude

» my gsave request
MYSQL CONNECT INSTRUCTIONS AND ERRORS - PHP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:57 pm by Killin

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 120 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:05 pm
Statistics
We have 826 registered users
The newest registered user is netanter

Our users have posted a total of 3902 messages in 2169 subjects
Poll
Do you like too shop online??
Yes
MYSQL CONNECT INSTRUCTIONS AND ERRORS - PHP I_vote_lcap25%MYSQL CONNECT INSTRUCTIONS AND ERRORS - PHP I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 14 ]
no
MYSQL CONNECT INSTRUCTIONS AND ERRORS - PHP I_vote_lcap25%MYSQL CONNECT INSTRUCTIONS AND ERRORS - PHP I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 14 ]
Don't have credit card
MYSQL CONNECT INSTRUCTIONS AND ERRORS - PHP I_vote_lcap51%MYSQL CONNECT INSTRUCTIONS AND ERRORS - PHP I_vote_rcap
 51% [ 29 ]
Total Votes : 57
HITS
HTML Hit Counter
Web Counter
facebook
truecodeing

truecodeing

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Truecodeing on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Music playlist

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

MYSQL CONNECT INSTRUCTIONS AND ERRORS - PHP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xx...Tazer...xX
Owner
Owner
Xx...Tazer...xX

T®ue Points : 1102678
T®ue Reputation : 40

MYSQL CONNECT INSTRUCTIONS AND ERRORS - PHP Empty
PostSubject: MYSQL CONNECT INSTRUCTIONS AND ERRORS - PHP   MYSQL CONNECT INSTRUCTIONS AND ERRORS - PHP I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:28 pm

here and today I will solve your problems of getting errors on MySql. Well this information will help you in any errors I have found out in PHP and how to avoid them errors. So in this information, I will show you so ways that users avoid this bad situation, to my way, so lets get started. Now I have a user name -iMmOrTaL(Programmer) has a fail problem, so today I will ask all of your questions(if I can). Now that many users of PHP has technical difficulties which is the MySql host server error but there is some way to bypassed it, so here is some solutions. But first, what is your Operating System Platform(Windows, Linux and etc)? And what is your MySQL error(Like #3306, #2006 and etc)? And for those who doesn't know "What is MySQL connection?", well here is a definition of it.

MySQL connection - Open a connection to a MySQL Server.

Ok here is some listed ways to stop the errors in MySql:

Windows:
On Windows Vista or above, an entry in the Windows/System32/drivers/etc/hosts file causes mysql_connect() connections to "localhost" to timeout and never connect. This happens on php 5.3 and above since it now uses mysql native driver which has changed it connection behavior compared to libmysql.dll in previous versions. It is not a PHP bug, but definitely a configuration issue for users on new windows systems.

To get around this, you must remove the entry like this:
::1 localhost

and make sure you still have:
127.0.0.1 localhost

Also, you could change the code to connect to the ip instead, but that is inconvenient if you have many web sites.

This issue occurs on Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008.

Note: that named pipe on Windows is unusable since PHP 5.3, and TCP connection shall be used even in localhost.

Mac OS X:
If you are getting an error "Can't assign requested address" you may have a problem with the mysql port.The php.ini file suggests that PHP will select the port by using the $MYSQL_TCP_PORT or the mysql-tcp entry in /etc/services, but in this case it is not so. Going into the /etc/php.ini file and setting the default port number to 3306 fixed the problem.

Code: [Select]
mysql.default_port = 3306

This may cause a bug, which depends on what kind of PHP device your using. Most users found out 5.0-5.3 may have bugs but the community have fix it now for a newer version.

sedativechunk had made a connection class for MySql connection. It's MYSQL with OOP in mind and works similar to ASP.net methods for connecting to a database. The benefit of this class is easy management of multiple MYSQL connections.

class Connection
{
var $db_connection = null; // Database connection string
var $db_server = null; // Database server
var $db_database = null; // The database being connected to
var $db_username = null; // The database username
var $db_password = null; // The database password
var $CONNECTED = false; // Determines if connection is established

/** NewConnection Method
* This method establishes a new connection to the database. */
public function NewConnection($server, $database, $username, $password)
{
// Assign variables
global $db_connection, $db_server, $db_database, $db_username, $db_password;
$db_server = $server;
$db_database = $database;
$db_username = $username;
$db_password = $password;

// Attempt connection
try
{
// Create connection to MYSQL database
// Fourth true parameter will allow for multiple connections to be made
$db_connection = mysql_connect ($server, $username, $password, true);
mysql_select_db ($database);
if (!$db_connection)
{
throw new Exception('MySQL Connection Database Error: ' . mysql_error());
}
else
{
$CONNECTED = true;
}
}
catch (Exception $e)
{
echo $e->getMessage();
}
}

/** Open Method
* This method opens the database connection (only call if closed!) */
public function Open()
{
global $db_connection, $db_server, $db_database, $db_username, $db_password, $CONNECTED;
if (!$CONNECTED)
{
try
{
$db_connection = mysql_connect ($db_server, $db_username, $db_password);
mysql_select_db ($db_database);
if (!$db_connection)
{
throw new Exception('MySQL Connection Database Error: ' . mysql_error());
}
else
{
$CONNECTED = true;
}
}
catch (Exception $e)
{
echo $e->GetMessage();
}
}
else
{
return "Error: No connection has been established to the database. Cannot open connection.";
}
}

/** Close Method
* This method closes the connection to the MySQL Database */
public function Close()
{
global $db_connection, $CONNECTED;
if ($CONNECTED)
{
mysql_close($db_connection);
$CONNECTED = false;
}
else
{
return "Error: No connection has been established to the database. Cannot close connection.";
}
}

}
?>

MySQL_Connection

Here is a description:

resource mysql_connect ([ string $server = ini_get("mysql.default_host") [, string $username = ini_get("mysql.default_user") [, string $password = ini_get("mysql.default_password") [, bool $new_link = false [, int $client_flags = 0 ]]]]] )

Opens or reuses a connection to a MySQL server.

Also here are some descriptive parameters:

Server:

The MySQL server. It can also include a port number. e.g. "hostname:port" or a path to a local socket e.g. ":/path/to/socket" for the localhost.

If the PHP directive mysql.default_host is undefined (default), then the default value is 'localhost:3306'. In SQL safe mode, this parameter is ignored and value 'localhost:3306' is always used.

Username:
The username. Default value is defined by mysql.default_user. In SQL safe mode, this parameter is ignored and the name of the user that owns the server process is used.

Password:
The password. Default value is defined by mysql.default_password. In SQL safe mode, this parameter is ignored and empty password is used.

New link:
If a second call is made to mysql_connect() with the same arguments, no new link will be established, but instead, the link identifier of the already opened link will be returned. The new_link parameter modifies this behavior and makes mysql_connect() always open a new link, even if mysql_connect() was called before with the same parameters. In SQL safe mode, this parameter is ignored.

Client flags:
The client_flags parameter can be a combination of the following constants: 128 (enable LOAD DATA LOCAL handling), MYSQL_CLIENT_SSL, MYSQL_CLIENT_COMPRESS, MYSQL_CLIENT_IGNORE_SPACE or MYSQL_CLIENT_INTERACTIVE. Read the section about MySQL client constants for further information. In SQL safe mode, this parameter is ignored.

Here is a info of returning values:
Returns a MySQL link identifier on success or FALSE on failure.

Example:

Example #1 - MySQL_connect()
$link = mysql_connect('localhost', 'mysql_user', 'mysql_password');
if (!$link) {
die('Could not connect: ' . mysql_error());
}
echo 'Connected successfully';
mysql_close($link);
?>

Thanks for reading and I hope this information helps.

Credits:_-_EVIL-LOCO_-_ and all other PHP experts.
Back to top Go down
https://truecodeing.forumotion.net

MYSQL CONNECT INSTRUCTIONS AND ERRORS - PHP
Page 1 of 1