Welcome to Truecodeing.tk plz join are other site TrueGamerz.tk
Site admin Dirty_Tazer & Bman24 & Snick458 & Always_Jonezen have any questions ask a admin or a mod
Welcome to Truecodeing.tk plz join are other site TrueGamerz.tk
Site admin Dirty_Tazer & Bman24 & Snick458 & Always_Jonezen have any questions ask a admin or a mod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TrueGamerz.tk

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We have a new site that's a vbulliten join TrueGamerz.Tk
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Xx...Tazer...xX (1239)
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ Internet Blacklist I_vote_lcapIMPORTANT PLEASE READ Internet Blacklist I_voting_barIMPORTANT PLEASE READ Internet Blacklist I_vote_rcap 
bman24 (247)
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ Internet Blacklist I_vote_lcapIMPORTANT PLEASE READ Internet Blacklist I_voting_barIMPORTANT PLEASE READ Internet Blacklist I_vote_rcap 
Always_Jonezen (155)
Navy-Hawk (121)
qwerty (91)
CjZitical (91)
snick458 (80)
MAG (77)
»Air Bourne« (76)
.-jZeIvIiiX-. (73)
Latest topics
» Socom FTB3 USA Gamesave 100% Complete
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ Internet Blacklist I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:31 pm by pandemic44

» Making a scantime crypter - VB.net
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ Internet Blacklist I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:01 am by shayl

» VERY IMPORTANT !!!!!!!!!!
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ Internet Blacklist I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:34 pm by kfederigan

» my FTB3 gamesave request
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ Internet Blacklist I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:39 pm by The.S.Man

» How To Install Pspsdk (PRX Compiler)
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ Internet Blacklist I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:47 pm by xUnD3ADxMARIN3x

» Hope's
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ Internet Blacklist I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:51 pm by nemopsp

» Offline Guns Online No Need Gamesaves!
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ Internet Blacklist I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:08 pm by jeshuag

» Need Game Save Please
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ Internet Blacklist I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:15 am by guy mandude

» my gsave request
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ Internet Blacklist I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:57 pm by Killin

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 120 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:05 pm
Statistics
We have 826 registered users
The newest registered user is netanter

Our users have posted a total of 3902 messages in 2169 subjects
Poll
Do you like too shop online??
Yes
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ Internet Blacklist I_vote_lcap25%IMPORTANT PLEASE READ Internet Blacklist I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 14 ]
no
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ Internet Blacklist I_vote_lcap25%IMPORTANT PLEASE READ Internet Blacklist I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 14 ]
Don't have credit card
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ Internet Blacklist I_vote_lcap51%IMPORTANT PLEASE READ Internet Blacklist I_vote_rcap
 51% [ 29 ]
Total Votes : 57
HITS
HTML Hit Counter
Web Counter
facebook
truecodeing

truecodeing

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Truecodeing on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Music playlist

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ Internet Blacklist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Always_Jonezen
Site Admin
Site Admin
Always_Jonezen

T®ue Points : 1015049
T®ue Reputation : 8

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ Internet Blacklist Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ Internet Blacklist   IMPORTANT PLEASE READ Internet Blacklist I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:23 pm

Taken from Huffington Post

By David Segal and Aaron Swartz

When it really matters to them, Congressmembers can come together -- with a panache and wry wit you didn't know they had. As banned books week gets underway, and President Obama admonishes oppressive regimes http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=s111-3804 for their censorship of the Internet, a group of powerful Senators -- Republicans and Democrats alike -- have signed onto a bill that would vastly expand the government's power to censor the Internet.

The Combating Online Infringement and Counterfeits Act (COICA) http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=s111-3804 was introduced just one week ago, but it's greased and ready to move, with a hearing in front of the Judiciary Committee this Thursday. If people don't speak out, US citizens could soon find themselves joining Iranians and Chinese in being blocked from accessing broad chunks of the public Internet.

Help us stop this bill in its tracks! Click here to sign our petition http://demandprogress.org/blacklist/

COICA creates two blacklists of Internet domain names. Courts could add sites to the first list; the Attorney General would have control over the second. Internet service providers and others (everyone from Comcast to PayPal to Google AdSense) would be required to block any domains on the first list. They would also receive immunity (and presumably the good favor of the government) if they block domains on the second list.

The lists are for sites "dedicated to infringing activity," but that's defined very broadly -- any domain name where counterfeit goods or copyrighted material are "central to the activity of the Internet site" could be blocked.

One example of what this means in practice: sites like YouTube could be censored in the US. Copyright holders like Viacom often argue copyrighted material is central to the activity of YouTube, but under current US law, YouTube is perfectly legal as long as they take down copyrighted material when they're informed about it -- which is why Viacom lost to YouTube in court.

But if COICA passes, Viacom wouldn't even need to prove YouTube is doing anything illegal to get it shut down -- as long as they can persuade the courts that enough other people are using it for copyright infringement, the whole site could be censored.

Perhaps even more disturbing: Even if Viacom couldn't get a court to compel censorship of a YouTube or a similar site, the DOJ could put it on the second blacklist and encourage ISPs to block it even without a court order. (ISPs have ample reason to abide the will of the powerful DOJ, even if the law doesn't formally require them to do so.)

COICA's passage would be a tremendous blow to free speech on the Internet -- and likely a first step towards much broader online censorship. Please help us fight back: The first step is signing our petition http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=s111-3804 We'll give you the tools to share it with your friends and call your Senator.

I hope you understand the gravity of this and do sign!

a little google for you to get even more info Combating Online Infringement and Counterfeits Act http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=+Combating+Online+Infringement+and+Counterfeits+Act+&btnG=Google+Search

here's the Bill itself
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=s111-3804

Last edited by Always_Jonezen on Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added the Bill)
Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ Internet Blacklist
Page 1 of 1