Welcome to Truecodeing.tk plz join are other site TrueGamerz.tk
Site admin Dirty_Tazer & Bman24 & Snick458 & Always_Jonezen have any questions ask a admin or a mod
Welcome to Truecodeing.tk plz join are other site TrueGamerz.tk
Site admin Dirty_Tazer & Bman24 & Snick458 & Always_Jonezen have any questions ask a admin or a mod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TrueGamerz.tk

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We have a new site that's a vbulliten join TrueGamerz.Tk
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Xx...Tazer...xX (1239)
How To Install Pspsdk (PRX Compiler) I_vote_lcapHow To Install Pspsdk (PRX Compiler) I_voting_barHow To Install Pspsdk (PRX Compiler) I_vote_rcap 
bman24 (247)
How To Install Pspsdk (PRX Compiler) I_vote_lcapHow To Install Pspsdk (PRX Compiler) I_voting_barHow To Install Pspsdk (PRX Compiler) I_vote_rcap 
Always_Jonezen (155)
Navy-Hawk (121)
qwerty (91)
CjZitical (91)
snick458 (80)
MAG (77)
»Air Bourne« (76)
.-jZeIvIiiX-. (73)
Latest topics
» Socom FTB3 USA Gamesave 100% Complete
How To Install Pspsdk (PRX Compiler) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:31 pm by pandemic44

» Making a scantime crypter - VB.net
How To Install Pspsdk (PRX Compiler) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:01 am by shayl

» VERY IMPORTANT !!!!!!!!!!
How To Install Pspsdk (PRX Compiler) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:34 pm by kfederigan

» my FTB3 gamesave request
How To Install Pspsdk (PRX Compiler) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:39 pm by The.S.Man

» How To Install Pspsdk (PRX Compiler)
How To Install Pspsdk (PRX Compiler) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:47 pm by xUnD3ADxMARIN3x

» Hope's
How To Install Pspsdk (PRX Compiler) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:51 pm by nemopsp

» Offline Guns Online No Need Gamesaves!
How To Install Pspsdk (PRX Compiler) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:08 pm by jeshuag

» Need Game Save Please
How To Install Pspsdk (PRX Compiler) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:15 am by guy mandude

» my gsave request
How To Install Pspsdk (PRX Compiler) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:57 pm by Killin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 120 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:05 pm
Statistics
We have 826 registered users
The newest registered user is netanter

Our users have posted a total of 3902 messages in 2169 subjects
Poll
Do you like too shop online??
Yes
How To Install Pspsdk (PRX Compiler) I_vote_lcap25%How To Install Pspsdk (PRX Compiler) I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 14 ]
no
How To Install Pspsdk (PRX Compiler) I_vote_lcap25%How To Install Pspsdk (PRX Compiler) I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 14 ]
Don't have credit card
How To Install Pspsdk (PRX Compiler) I_vote_lcap51%How To Install Pspsdk (PRX Compiler) I_vote_rcap
 51% [ 29 ]
Total Votes : 57
HITS
HTML Hit Counter
Web Counter
facebook
truecodeing

truecodeing

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Truecodeing on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Music playlist

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

How To Install Pspsdk (PRX Compiler)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xx...Tazer...xX
Owner
Owner
Xx...Tazer...xX

T®ue Points : 1102678
T®ue Reputation : 40

How To Install Pspsdk (PRX Compiler) Empty
PostSubject: How To Install Pspsdk (PRX Compiler)   How To Install Pspsdk (PRX Compiler) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:25 am

PSP Programming Tutorial for Windows (C/C++)
Plus SDL and all with out Cygwin

This tutorial that i have written will teach you step by step how to set up you psp development environment for windows in less than 15 minutes and without the need to install any large files or Shells (Cygwin).

Before i begin i would like to thank heimdall for the excellent Win32 toolchain and pspsdk installer. (Minimalist PSPSDK for Windows)
Also i would like to add, If you are new to C/C++ I would highly recommend you begin your programming adventure on a computer, not the psp. For serious "want to be" programmers, i would highly recommend taking courses at your local community college.
------

-INSTALLATION-
d
1. Click the following link to download the Win32 native toolchain and pspsdk installer
Code:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/minpspw/files/SDK%20%2B%20devpak/pspsdk%200.9.2/(Created by Heimdall).

2. Download the file: "pspsdk-setup-0.9.2.exe" from sourceforge.

3. Run the file that was just downloaded and when it asks where to install change "C:/pspsdk" to "C:/pspdev". The rest just press next til finished.

4. Congratulations, You have just installed the pspsdk, toolchain, and libraries needed to program on the psp.

5. You should now have a folder inside your harddrive named pspdev. (C:/pspdev/)

------

-SETUP-

6. Open up Notepad and paste the following code:

Code:
set path=%path%;c:\pspdev\binset PSPSDK=C:\pspdev\psp\sdkcmd

7. Save the file as: "start.bat", Save as type: "all files", and place it inside C:/pspdev/

8. Open "start.bat". The following information should be displayed

Code:
C:\pspdev>set path=C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;c:\Python22;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\;C:\Program Files\Subversion\bin;C:/pspdev/bin;C:/pspdev/bin;;;;;C:\pspdev\bin;c:\pspdev\bin

C:\pspdev>set PSPSDK=C:\pspdev\psp\sdk

C:\pspdev>cmd
Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\pspdev>
9. Congratulations, You have just setup your handy dandy compiler.

--------

-COMPILING/CREATING PROGRAMS-

10. You are now ready to create your first eboot. How?

11. When using the command prompt, it is important to know how to move from folder to folder.
The simple yet effective way to do so is by the following:

12. Open "start.bat" once again.

13. Type: "cd psp", now press enter. You are now inside the folder "psp" which is inside of "pspdev" (C:/pspdev/psp/)

14. To go back to the pspdev folder (C:/pspdev/), Type "cd..", now press enter.

15. To move into a folder that is inside another folder, such as (C:/pspdev/psp/sdk/), Type: "cd psp/sdk", now press enter.
The same can also be achieved by typing "cd psp", press enter, "cd sdk", press enter. Both will take you to (C:/pspdev/psp/sdk/)

16. We are currently in (C:/pspdev/psp/sdk/). We need to go back to (C:/pspdev/). Type "cd..", press enter, "cd..", press enter

17. Now that we are back in (C:/pspdev/) and you now understand how to move from folder to folder, it is time to compile a working eboot for your psp.

18. Type: "cd psp/sdk/samples/controller/basic", press enter. We are now in (C:/pspdev/psp/sdk/samples/controller/basic/).

19. Inside this file is C source code and a makefile. You can not compile a program for the psp without a makefile.

20. Now type: "make", press enter. The following should display:

Code:
C:\pspdev\psp\sdk\samples\controller\basic>make
psp-gcc -I. -IC:/pspdev/psp/sdk/include -O2 -G0 -Wall -D_PSP_FW_VERSION=150 -c
-o main.o main.c
psp-gcc -I. -IC:/pspdev/psp/sdk/include -O2 -G0 -Wall -D_PSP_FW_VERSION=150 -L.
-LC:/pspdev/psp/sdk/lib main.o -lpspdebug -lpspdisplay -lpspge -lpspctrl -lp
spsdk -lc -lpspnet -lpspnet_inet -lpspnet_apctl -lpspnet_resolver -lpsputility -
lpspuser -lpspkernel -o controller_basic.elf
psp-fixup-imports controller_basic.elf
psp-strip controller_basic.elf -o controller_basic_strip.elf
pack-pbp EBOOT.PBP PARAM.SFO NULL \
NULL NULL NULL \
NULL controller_basic_strip.elf NULL
[0] 408 bytes | PARAM.SFO
[1] 0 bytes | NULL
[2] 0 bytes | NULL
[3] 0 bytes | NULL
[4] 0 bytes | NULL
[5] 0 bytes | NULL
[6] 58508 bytes | controller_basic_strip.elf
[7] 0 bytes | NULL
C:/pspdev/bin/rm -f controller_basic_strip.elf

C:\pspdev\psp\sdk\samples\controller\basic>
21. Congratulations, You just compiled your first program for the psp.

22. Go to (C:/pspdev/psp/sdk/samples/controller/basic/) and copy the EBOOT you just compiled and place it in a new folder inside of your psp, in the (PSP/GAME) folder.

23. Now go try it out!

24. Its time to code =].

---------------

-CODING-

1. The next step is writing your own code. Now you can certainly go ahead and code in notepad, but it is not a good idea. Downloading a program to code on is certainly a good idea.

2. I recommend usind devcpp (bloodshed). Devcpp can be used to code C and CPP on just about anything (Google it). The way i have my setup is i create a new project and save it in a folder inside of (C:/pspdev/).

3. Then begin to code or add code to the project and save the code and makefile using devcpp.

4. I then use the compiler we made "start.bat" and go to the folder where my project is and type make.

5. Thats it. It works great this way for me.

6. If you need help with coding for the psp or are new, Go to PSP-Programming.com for a great tutorial for the psp. Just start
Back to top Go down
https://truecodeing.forumotion.net
xUnD3ADxMARIN3x

T®ue Points : 1
T®ue Reputation : 0

How To Install Pspsdk (PRX Compiler) Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Install Pspsdk (PRX Compiler)   How To Install Pspsdk (PRX Compiler) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:47 pm

ok im having a problem opening the batch file.
every time i open it it closes by itself.
i put a pause at the end to see the information displayed
and it gives me this.

C:\pspdev>set path=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C
:\windows\SYSTEM32;C:\windows;C:\windows\SYSTEM32\WBEM;C:\windows\SYSTEM32\WINDO
WSPOWERSHELL\V1.0\;C:\pspdev\bin;c:\pspdev\binset PSPSDK=C:\pspdev\psp\sdkcmd

C:\pspdev>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

and im currently using windows 7
is that right?

sorry i fixed the problem but now i got another problem
every time i enter "make" i get this

C:\pspdev\psp\sdk\samples\controller\basic>make
Makefile:16: C:\pspdev\psp\dev/psp/sdk/lib/build.mak: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `C:\pspdev\psp\dev/psp/sdk/lib/build.mak'. Sto
p.
Back to top Go down